The web resource for Imray’s
‘East Coast Pilot’
The first choice
for East Coast cruising
If you would like to subscribe to this popular free service, we will occasionally send you a short Email newsletter, listing recent News items and changes and updates to the site.
News items and updates to the ‘East Coast Pilot’ site itself are also usually applied straight away although there may be a short interval while we verify them. We will also tell you at the time on Twitter, so if you are a Twitter user, please do follow @eastcoastpilot.
The E-newsletters are published about once per month in Summer, less often in Winter. Subscribing or unsubscribing is easy using the form below, or you can unsubscribe using the link provided at the foot of our emails. We have over 1440 subscribers to date.
Our Data Security Policy is as follows:
1. Every subscriber has complete control over their data. They are free to subscribe or unsubscribe at any time.
2. Only a subscriber will ever register his/her details with us. We never ‘add’ any other addresses.
3. We use a 3rd-party service to store personal data and to send email newsletters, ‘Your Mailing List Provider’. (YMLP). YMLP is a GDPR-compliant ‘permission-only’ service, see https://www.ymlp.com/antispam_policy.html
4. Your name and email address is held only on YMLP’s computer system, remains confidential between us and will never be used for any purpose other than for ECP communications.
5. Every communication from us includes a link to the ‘unsubscribe’ function.
Please set your spam filter to allow emails from email@example.com.
If you have already signed up, but do not receive any emails from us, please tell the webmaster.
Sign Up for free Updates/News emails
are powered by
Just changing your details?
Unsubscribe first, then subscribe again with the new details.
By subscribing below, I understand that my name and email address will be held securely by YMLP and used only for ECP emails. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time, at which point those details will be erased.